10.7.11

understanding.

(currently listening to : multiply the heartaches by cake)

Hello friends,

Thank you for putting up with my depressing rant yesterday. It's just amazing how much love one heart can generate. But alas, I think I have come to an understanding. This man simply was not who I need in my life.

I don't want to go all "Jesus" on you, but I do love my Lord and I believe that everything happens for a reason. God has something special lined up for me. I can't doubt Him simply because I did not get my way. It will all make sense one day, all I can do right now is have faith and live my life.

Living my life is the part I'm struggling with. Let me give you a timeline here:
Thursday: got the heart break. stayed up until 6am crying. went to bed and woke up at 2:30 pm.
Friday: after waking up at 2:30pm went to san marcos and got my hair all chopped off. came back to have dinner with a friend, went out and got drunk. went home and went to bed.
Saturday: hungover, reluctantly went to work at 10:15am, had someone come in early at 3:00p, so i could leave and avoid said heart breaker. went home and went to bed at 5pm and didn't wake up until
Sunday: 10:30am i wake up and go to church. which was amazing and surprisingly about "surviving the storm". God never fails to slap you in the face. went home and went to bed and here i am.

Oh, and I painted this:


Anywho, I'm sure said heart breaker is not all worked up and upset about this, so I should probably just get over it. I'm sure he already has someone else lined up anyway.

Also, I think I probably pay Ben and Jerry's electric bill. They really know how to mend a broken heart. Speaking of... I am out of ice cream, so I'm off to CVS to feed my addiction.

Love to all of you,

-the fickle chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment