11.7.11

for the love of art.

(currently listening to : womanizer by lily allen)

Heeeeey.

Just showing you how I've been channeling my crazy mind over the past 72 hours of heart brokenness.

"you look better with the lights off"
There is apparently a song that says "you look better with the lights off." So I took a picture with the lights off. I haven't heard this song. But everyone puts it as their status. I'm not full of myself, but I love taking pictures of myself like this lol.

...More like love me for a moment longer. I know I already showed you guys this one, but I added the words. It looked too naked. I really like this one. :)


 
"what are we?"
This one is in honor of a philosophy one of my good friends told me about. That we were all once trees. Good theory, but he explains it better.


Anyway. That's the end of that. My apartment reeks of beer. However, I don't recall drinking any. Weird.

Love.

-the fickle chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment