7.4.11

pet peeves plus new youtube channel!

(currently listening to: me talking.. on YOUTUBE!)

Hey readers!

Just a little update on life: I'm now on youtube! So now those of you who really don't like to read a whole bunch of nothing, you can go listen to me babble about crap. :) My first episode was about pet peeves.

Here are some of them:

when people tell you who they are when you call
when people don't sanitize their equipment at the gym
forks and food smacking
the string things on tube tops
when people don't close the lid before they flush
when people don't unpack
when i leave my clothes in the dryer for days at a time
the boob things in bathing suits that always get messed up


THERE'S A BABY CRYING DOWN THE STAIRS OUTSIDE MY APARTMENT!

I'm not understanding.

Anywho, I'm gonna go get pizza for dinner tonight. I accomplished so much! I did spring cleaning, went and worked out, did all my laundry, washed my sheets, and posted two youtube videos! I just need to go to the bank and hit up double daves if there's one in north Austin!

Stay fickle, my loves,

-theficklechicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment