28.3.11

you can hate me, but why knock my hustle?

(currently listening to : bossy by kelis)

Happy readers,

I don't even know what to talk about these days. I get all these great ideas about topics, then I lose them. I want to blog with a purpose. My aunt has a cool blog about movies. She blogs with a purpose. I don't. I just talk and talk and talk. People will read more if they know they're going to get something valuable about it. If you have any ideas on an official purpose for me to blog about, please let it be known.

I guess until then, I'll update you on the happenings of my fickle life.

I'm quitting my salon job. Heart's not in it, what can ya do? I'm going to stick with working at the restaurant for a month or so, get back into college, hopefully find a salon I can booth rent at a few days a week. I really just don't care to go through an entire internship for something I don't plan on doing the rest of my life. Granted, it would have been a lot of money, it would have been fun eventually, and I learned a ton. It just wasn't for me.
this is what an internship does to your spirit.

I'm slowly, but surely getting confidence back. Because I'll no longer be consumed with a thirty minute commute to work, I'm going to start taking dance classes again. I know that will help a TON, and get my mind off of my stupid pitiful heart break. I never realized how long it can take a heart to mend. A heart that's been in real, raw, true love. This heart is still in love, but this heart also realizes that the love is unrequited. I'm loved in return, but it's a different kind of love.

That wasn't supposed to be about love, it was supposed to be about confidence. But whatever.

Anyway. I feel if I start dancing, I won't need love. That's how it was in high school. I went to dance classes and play practice instead of going on dates. I've never needed a boyfriend, so I've never had one. I'm hoping I can get back to that point.

I recently started watching a vlog. If you don't know what that is, it's a video blog pretty much. It's called "soundlyawake" on youtube. It's freaking hilarious. I'm considering doing video blogs instead of writing in my blog. Or maybe I'll combine the two.

I think I just decided what my next poll is going to be.

Should I do video blogs??

Let me know.

I miss my old liiiife!!!! I want the best of both worlds. :( I want it all.

My friends, next time I'm going to talk about a spiritual face lift I recently had. Oh and my cat. :D He's the joy of my life.

eugene, my cat. on the couch that i made a slip cover for. :D

Love to everyone,


-theficklechicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment