8.3.11

the results are in!

(currently listening to : clint eastwood by the gorillaz)

You are not the father!

Just kidding.

THANK YOU everyone who voted on the poll. :) That means there's a chance that you all have been reading my blog and this makes me ECSTATIC! :)

THE RESULTS:
your favorite part of daily fashion:
shoes - 6/17 (35%)
shirts - 3/17 (17%)
dresses - 1/17 (5%)
pants - 1/17 (5%)
undergarments - 3/17 (17%)
hair - 3/17 (17%)

So, let's talk SHOES!
I personally have 20 pairs of heels. That doesn't include sneakers, flats, or house shoes. Yes, buddy, I am thrilled to talk shoes. Shoes are great. They protect your feet, they can be stylish, comfortable, functional, and they come in ALL shapes and sizes! From tap shoes, to stilletos, to bunny slippers, to basketball shoes. Yes, my friends, shoes are fantastic.

the ones above are just a few from my collection.

Now on to SHIRTS! Shirts are also awesome. We all have that favorite t-shirt we like to sleep in, that cute top that brings out the best in us (or on us ;), the sweater we snuggle with when we're sick or feeling down, and that one that we wear at least once a week! Without shirts, we would all be topless. And, America, I hate to break it to ya, but that would not be a pretty sight!

yea, that's my favorite comfy sweater :)
woops :)
On to UNDERGARMENTS. :) No need to elaborate. Most of us have our favorite.

Last, but not least, my dear... HAIR! :) Hair is amazing. I do it. :) Your options are virtually endless when it comes to your hair as far as color, cut, and style. Wear your hair, love it. It's this great God given adornment, and we're here to ROCK IT!

Alright, loves, that's it! I'll be posting a new poll soon! Thank you so much for making this blog post possible. :) Keep reading, and stay fickle.

-the fickle chicken.
keep in mind, i don't own any of these pictures.
i got them all here.
except for the ones with me in them lol. :)
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment