8.3.11

out with the new, in with the old.

(currently listening to: look at me now by chris brown)

I need to make a few changes. Ya see, I don't like some things about myself these days. Like the fact that I've been wearing my hair in a pony tail the past couple of days, I don't wear fun make up anymore, my wardrobe is so bland, and I don't ever go out! I've never been the average Jane. The "new" me is BORING. I liked some of the things about myself in college. Minus the stupidity..

This was me:
i miss my hott bod.
i miss hip hop congress!
i miss my confidence
i miss my stacked bob
I mean, I still have confidence, and a nice body, and happiness, and the ability to do my hair and makeup.. I just feel like I haven't had a reason to pull any of these things out of my hat. It's a tad ridic. So I'm saying I think I'm going to start making some changes. Get rid of this new slump and bring back some of the old me. Its not okay to ruin every gathering by sulking and crying about shit. We are young. Heart ache to heart ache lol. I think I was scared to be the old me on the outside because I didn't want to be the old me on the inside. I was DUUUUMB when I was in college. I made stupid choices and I am still paying for them, but I've realized that I can be who I want to be. I can make good choices and be strong and independent, but still be the confident person I was in college. Boo yea.

And so YOUUU, my fickle chickitas, can also be who you want to be. :) Life is too short!

That's all.

-the fickle chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment