17.4.11

music plus blogging with a purpose!

(currently listening to swananana by baby bash ft slim thug)

Hey happy chickens,

Here goes another blog. thanks to Jared for the idea on this topic!

Basically it's all about music. Music is such a powerful thing. If I'm listening to something more aggressive, I tend to drive that way. If I listen to something a little more uplifting, I can usually drive more patiently. After an argument, I listen to something full of revenge (before he cheats by carrie underwood and bust your windows by jazmine sullivan are a few of my favorites). When I need a boost I love listening to Christian music. God is always ALWAYS something I love hearing about. (kirk franklin, tobymac, chris tomlin, nicole c. mullen, and so many more are my favorites). I also enjoy good rap, hip hop, and r&b if it's not too unwholesome. As I say in my video, I will never dog an artist. Even if their message isn't the best, they still have talent.

I don't know, you guys.. music is such a huge part of everyone's life. I couldn't imagine mine without it. There wouldn't be piano, drums, dance etc. And those are all things that are a part of me. Appreciate it and be thankful for it! :)

On another note, I really really want to start blogging with a purpose.. check out some of my favorite video bloggers (goGoons and soundlyawake) and see what I mean. It's almost like you can't stop watching them, they're so interesting! I need help and suggestions! Please message me on facebook or comment my blog and let me know! And tell all your friends about me! That is all. I love all of you! :)

Stay fickle!

-the fickle chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment