1.3.11

mo' sleep, mo' problems.

(currently listening to: blackbird by the beatles)

Man,

It is like 2:30 in the AM and I am just wide awake. Wanna know why? I took a three hour nap after work this afternoon! I've never been a huge fan of excessive amounts of sleep, but today my spite for slumber has been re-confirmed. Here is why!

First of all, I have terrible terrible dreams when I sleep too much. I wake up screaming, throwing things, inspecting my bed sheets, suddenly hating people, being sad all day, or I'm exhausted and distraught all day. Dreams can suck it, they're too real in my world.

Secondly, If I get too much sleep the night before or that day, I will be wide awake by night fall. Sleep just won't come! My sleep meter is bursting, meaning I'll probably get a good two or three hours in tonight and be completely exhausted tomorrow at work. Probably making me want to take a nap afterwards. Thus, my stupid sleep pattern will continue until one night I get tired of my nonsense and resort to some theraflu or other pm medicine to put me back on track!

Third of all, I eat when I'm bored. I don't know how to cook. So I'm usually leaving the house at weird hours of the night with a random outfit thrown on that I got right out of the dryer that hasn't been touched in weeks (Yes, I live like a bachelor. No one's stopping me), driving a good ten miles to the nearest 24 hour taco cabana, and driving all the way back and eating it. Sometimes, if I'm feeling like a big spender I'll drive right down the road to kerbey lane for some late night enchiladas. :)

what a HUNK :)
All of these things are no bueno and I don't know how to fix it! I'm boycotting naps for sure!

IN OTHER NEWS,

-I got my cat today! But he's being a pussy (no pun intended. jk there totally was.) and is hiding under the bed. His name is Eugene, and I got him off craigslist.
-I am starting to get the feeling that I'm going to barely squeak by on my community service deadline. It's excrutiating and hard to juggle those hours with my work schedules!
-Speaking of juggling, as soon as I'm finished with community service, I'm going to talk to an advisor at austin community college so I can be a college student again. I'll probably take about six hours or so this coming fall. Couldn't be more excited!
-I will start doing manicures and pedicures at the salon soon! Mani's start at 25 and pedi's start at 45! It's well worth it! Hopefully by July or August I'll be on the floor doing hair finally!
-I got feather hair extensions! I've been doing well on my new year's resolution of not coloring my hair this year. My blonde is coming in slowly, but surely. This growing-out-my-natural-hair is just another excrutiating thing I'm putting my self through. But I got the feathers to make up for the lack of excitement with my locks.
-I was scammed by match.com! Don't ever sign up for that shit!
-Vote on the fashion poll. :)
-Everyone should start reading 1000 awesome things! It's the most AWESOME blog I've ever followed. :)

Good Night Faithful Readers,

-the fickle chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment