5.3.11

the goods

(currently listening to : sleepyhead by passion pit)

Dears,

Today I went and saw a movie with a friend. I drove home, and almost ran into a guard rail. I suck at driving, especially since my car accident. Ever since that stupid day I have realized that nothing is promised. Death is inevitable. None of us are going to make it out of this life alive. Blah blah blah. I am at this constant battle with myself every stinkin day since that stupid accident. "Why do people fight for survival?" "What's the point of all this?" "When am I going to die?" and more blah. I've finally just decided after I almost got into yet another car accident today to just live life. Just be happy and appreciate things and do the best I can. So here's a list of all the cool stuff in life.

pssst, need a blanket?
sleeping naked
because no one is stopping you.

but, i thought you were mine? :(
monogamy
get it all out of your system while you're young and stupid. then grow up and stop being selfish. and if you're going to continue to be selfish, at least be honest about it. monogamy doesn't necessarily mean marriage, so that's no excuse to be promiscuous, but come on. you owe it to yourself and everyone else.

cross my heart, hope to die.
honesty
be honest with yourself. be honest with me. be honest with him. be honest with her. there's a reason why it's the best policy. and see above
all for me :)
.bowls of cereal at three in the morning
after that bowl of popcorn, that bowl of ice cream, that bowl of candy, that plate of nachos...

who wouldn't want summa this lovin?
getting that pet you've always wanted
i mean, you only live once. (or do you?)

hey friend, thanks for holdin my hand.
holding hands
ah, physical interaction. never gets old. also, getting your hair shampood by someone else. (like me!)

i did it, i did it!
setting goals and accomplishing them
those community service hours, that college degree, that high school diploma, that seven minute mile, that triathalon, that book you've been meaning to read...

thanks! that sign in front of your face makes you look beautiful too :)
kind words
even i do it sometimes, but cursing at people is not a cool thing. spread kindness like a disease please.

wahhhh. wahhhhhhhhhh.
crying
it freakin feels good. and it does well for your stress levels. it's human. do it.

that is genuine. i can feel the happiness.
laughing
what's that? in this generation? hell no, we're all too bitter, we have too many problems, we're all diagnosed with this that or the other, we're too serious for that nonsense. kick off your shoes and let out a gut laugh. your abs will thank you for it.


Okay, all, Eugene (my precious cat who will be featured in a blog post soon) is demanding all of my attention right now, so I guess I'm calling it a night. But seriously, stop sweating the small stuff and live your life. What else would you do with it? Mister Grim Reaper is coming for us all, but you can't just sit around and wait for him. We can't wallow in sorrow over something that happens to everyone some how some day. Go on about your day. Be merry.

Love,

-the fickle chicken.
p.s. i don't own any of these pictures
and i don't know any of these people.
i googled them all. :) 
just lettin ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment