16.2.11

hobo chic?

(currently listening to: multiply the heartaches by cake)

Hello Friends,

I was just thinking the other day.. what if I was homeless? Being an intern really makes it seem like a possibility. Kidding, but seriously. If I was homeless, I think I would start a recycled clothing line. And not like "oh yes, this fabric is recycled!" but seriously grungy raw recycled trash. If you set your mind to it, you can make anything look good. (as long as you think it looks good that's all that matters.. lol.) I decided to give it a shot and make an outfit out of some trash bags.



Anyway. Here are some other ideas on how to stay in style if you ever become homeless.

whatever that is.

garbage bags.

newspaper.

That's all I have for today, loves. My heart is not happy todayyy. Just in case anyone cared. :) I want someone to play dress up with me and take me to dinner. I promise I'll wear real clothes. :)

Smile Anyway,

-the fickle chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment