28.1.11

Guilty Pleasures

(currently listening to : animal by miike snow)

Top of the Evening Happy Readers,

It's been a while, I know. I've been without internet for some time! But today I'm using my apartment complexes office wi-fi until my internet gets turned back on. So today's post is going to be lighthearted, but I have a ton of posts in store for you all when I get up and running again. :)

We all have our guilty pleasures, my biggest is Ben and Jerry's "half baked" ice cream. I swear I can eat a whole pint in one sitting and I don't even want to talk about the calories that brings in. Any who.. I have a few other odd guilty pleasure I just wanted to share and then ask you all to share your guilty pleasures with me via e-mail, comment, text, or facebook. I'll put it in my next blog post!

Here goes..

-ordering two kids meals at whataburger for myself-
-singing REALLY loud while driving in the dark-
-dancing like a crazy person when home alone-
-learning lyrics to rap songs and performing them in my bathroom mirror like i'm the next big thing-
-of course, ben and jerry's and girl scout cookies-
-watching the same movie over and over-
-and then re-watching it with commentary (who does that?!)-
-sleeping on the couch. every night-
-sitting in traffic. yes, i actually love sitting in traffic when i have no plans for the day.-
-playing dress up. i think we all still do it sometimes-
-taking bubble baths-
-eating really crunchy things when home alone. because i refuse to in public-


That's about all I have for right now. Call me crazy, but these are just things I'll catch myself doing and wonder if others of you have the same weird habits. Let me know. :)

Coming soon: "The Secret", updates on my career, craft projects I've done lately, and dance!

Stay Fickle,

-the fickle chicken.


No comments:

Post a Comment