24.12.10

ch-ch-ch-changes.

(currently listening to: CHRISTMAS MUSIC!)

Hello Hello!

It's been so long, I know! I'm at my dad's house this Christmas Eve, about to head to Lubbock in a few hours to visit my mom so this post has to be quick!

First, I got a salon job in Georgetown! It's an Aveda salon called Breeze. http://www.breezesalon.com/


Second, I sewed about a zillion pillows for all of my family members this week, and I'm all stitched out. I'm so proud of the crafts though! (pictures coming soon--I've misplaced my camera!)

Third, I moved into my new apartment! It's 800+ square feet of wonderfulness complete with an office space, dining space, huge living room, huge kitchen, and big open bedroom. And it all goes in a circle! I'm still in the unpacking process, so when I find my camera I will take photos and post them after I get it all decorated! Oh, and as you can probably guess I'm using the office space for crafts! :)

Forth, things are going well with this fellow I went on a blind date with a few weeks ago. We are both super busy, so we haven't had much hang time, but hopefully soon I will be able to give some more updates!

and Fifth, I am eight days away from graduating beauty school! So excited!



Oh and p.s. I don't have internet at mi casa until February, so my posts will be far and few between until then, but I'm still alive and chicken!

Best wishes and Merry Christmas,

-the fickle chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment