29.11.10

bringing good cheer. (:

(currently listening to: ave maria by beyonce)


Christmas is coming. Christmas is coming. Christmas is comingggg. I'm a little bit of a Scrooge (or however you spell that grumpy fellow's name!) but I'm trying to change my ways and get into the spirit this year! I'm trying to figure out what all Christmas lovers have that I need to invest in. Number one on my list:
Christmas wishlist? You got it.

Someone get me all of these:

cordless clippers and trimmers.

new shears! something cute classy and fun.

a super cute pup!

a boyfriend that could turn into one of these by 2012 por favor.

lots of these. :)
or gift cards to places that sell them!

someone bring me my piano from snyder :)
That's all for now, but I'll post as I think about it. :)

I finished my final practical at school today! I have 170 hours left! I'm going apartment hunting Saturday, and I should know about my job by then as well!

Hope all is well in the rest of the world.  I send all my heart!

Much love,

-the fickle chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment